<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: I'm only me when I'm with you.
    Posted on : Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 1:42 AM

    Okay i realise i haven't blogged a lot.I SUCK.haha been really busy though!
    i've quit floorball.sadly, i had to do it.I don't think i can cope with trngs next yr and CT and like wanting to join other comps like music fest and stuff.I wna do well for A's.damn the things i give up for my studies.On a brighter note, got in to second round YAP intrview.I rly hope that get in man.It's really great and fun and the people are really nice.i made so many new friends while waiting for my interview.AND I SAW SHARON YEO!ahhh miss her!she came into the holding rm, then i was like "she looks quite familiar" and we were just talking then she's like "are you marrissa?" and i'm like "OMG SHARON YEO!!!" then followed by me jumping off me seat and hugging her!A TOTAL IJ MOMENT.the ppl in the room were laughing at us!HAHA.results of the interview will be out soon ahh.

    oh yeah!Went back to CJ for joce's birthday!saw loads of ppl!pai and i felt like we were aliens or sth hahaha.saw the X-GIRLS, J!A!,Rach,Ashhyy, jovi, CHRISSY!<3, LISSA!<3,Darrylin and moreeeee.ahh so fun!HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCE ILY!I really miss all of them..Pai and i are so crashing CJ again.NOTE TO SELF:never wear orange shorts under stupid see through uniform again.HAHA.

    Had Full day on fri!!wl, cheat us of a full day mannn.so like ended sch at 9ish?PEGASUS GOT 2ND FOR HOUSE CHEER!YAY PEGASUS:)class went out for lunch and then we went to the fountain of wealth and did stupid stff.everytime the duck tous bus came by, we would dance our mass dance "whiny whiny whiny woo!"HAHAHA hot tourists^^ they took photos of us HAHA.omg so funnnnnn.then back to sch at like 2 for the sign language thing:)it was so freaking cool can!i now know sign language!AND i feel damn accomplished.haha it was even more fun learning it with chloe constance and miao wen.they're damn retarded can.HAHA.Talked to chrissy at night!I LOVE HER MAN.told her like EVERYTHING haha and she told me EVERYTHING.we're gna make this weekly haha.I LOVE YOU CHRISSY, DON'T HOW WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT YOU, AND I DON'T EVER WANNA FIND OUT!<33333333333

    YTD, HONOURS DAY!saw loads of ppl again!everyone in different uniforms!sighh miss IJ!then had YAP interview.then i slept.went for novena.and then to uncle raymond's chalet!WOOO FUN!played bubbles with the cousins and we were bbqing the food quite un-pro-ly.HAHA but had loadsa fun.My uncles and aunties were making fun of me tskk.hehe love them.gg out with them later for dinner!i have the best family in the whole world.hahaha

    urghhh off to CT camp tmr till wednesday.its gan be madness!wish me luck.and i haven't done my PILE of homework.DIE.


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty