<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: American Boy
    Posted on : Thursday, May 6, 2010 @ 8:41 AM

    Today was tiring and quite boring:/
    slept during pe period in the library=shiok.

    Gp was fun!politics FTW haha shameera really is HILARIOUS.she was so ON abt the american government!and Marinah and my slides were AWESOME;)

    I paid attention during history lecture today(CLAP CLAP) like after how long.Mr khoo is v v v boring.haha but he's nice.
    My ankle is super painful now:((

    the northlight boy in the bus this morning was damn irritating!WTH PPL TRYING TO SLEEP LAH.URGH.

    i forgot to bring my phone to sch today.SUCKS.

    Congratz Jess for House Capt!proud of you bby!
    Congratz Jaime for House Capt!You rock PEGASUS FTW!
    Congratz Su fang, janice and jon!PEGASUS HOUSE COMM BBY!

    SU FANG, ILY.I'M REALLY PROUD OF YOU AND I HONESTLY TTLY THINK THAT YOU DESERVED THE POSITIONS YOU WANTED. SO SO SO MUCH.I'M PROUD OF ALL YOUR EFFORT AND I'M PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND.I HOPE THAT I DID MANAGE TO COMFORT YOU AND BE THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEEDED ME THE MOST.THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND ALL THIS TIME, AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU TTM.HONESTLY, WITH ALL MY HEART, GOONDUSU:)CHEER UP AND BE STRONG.I'LL DO THE ASS-KICKING FOR YOU.AND PROVE TO THEM THAT YOU WERE VERY DESERVING BECAUSE YOU ARE AND EVERYONE EXCEPT THEM KNOWS IT.

    Cheer up NISA!!:)ily too!

    Congratz Pai!swimming exco:).

    so yeah.studying now.SIGH.

    xoxo,
    Mars


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty