<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: I'm all alone and I need you now
    Posted on : Saturday, May 22, 2010 @ 1:37 AM

    THANK GOD FOR IJ FIESTA.
    i was looking forward to it the WHOLE of yesterday in school and i couldn't stop smiling cause i was SOO EXCITED.jess qy and i cabbed to IJ.
    SAW A LOT OF PPL-AMA,GEN, JIA,SU, MEL,VEN, JOCE,RACH,ASH, LIZZI,CELLY, LISSA, JO, CHRISSY, ALYCIA, ARIELENE, COURT, NADIA, SAIRA, SAB, CLARA,JOVI, MIN YAN, AMANDA ETC.
    I miss everyone.and seriously out of a lot of ppl's mouth was "OMG YOU LOST SO MUCH OF WEIGHT" hahahaha srzly?!?!?!I didn't even notice -.-
    HAHA.my cikgu was like 'are you very stressed?you've lost weight!" LOL. NOOOO.
    I didn't know it was even obvious haha.

    anyway, just walked around, talked and hugged numerous people(sry i didn't get to talk to everyone for long:/)saw interesting things likeahemlizziahem.HAHAHA.
    omg i really enjoyed myself and i wanted to cry:/ it really occured to me that I miss my friends like crazy.Thank god mao qy jess and pai are in VJ if not it'd be even worse la.
    so like my leg started cramping up SUPER BADLY.LIKE RLY. I COULDN'T WALK.:/ it cramped in sch, then as i was walking in the HDB to the interchange i suddenly stopped cuz i couldnt and then i had to SIT ON THE GROUND and gen helped me massage my foot.it was soooo PAINFUL AND EMBARRASSING.this grp of guys walked past and were like 'omg are you okay?' HAHAHAHA.but i was in too much pain to even reply.i just nodded HAHA.then pai and gen were making me stretch and all but i rly felt like crying.its never happened like that b4!BOTH of my legs somemore.OUCH.then tristina tried to give me some girl guide advice HAHAHA.then like in the interchange it happened again, and ihad to stop.then qy jovi minyan debra teresa were there and started to help me.THANK YOU!!!and special thanks to Jess too for helping me in sch:)LOVE YOU ALL.so anyway, i endured it and went to cityhall with gen.TALKED TALKED AND TALKED.went to the esplanade rooftop:).LOVE YOU GENEVIEVE HEAH.miss her like mad.it felt great to catchup and gossip and talk and talk:).ahhhh.
    so yeah then after that, got home, and slept.

    Famine camp dry run this morning.hope the camp will be fun.I'm a gamemaster!haha.we didnt have much to do so we were slacking and talking and sleeping :).then left at 2. and went out with mum and dad.home, slept woke up at 6.30 O.o HAHA.but i feel well-rested and motivated to study now.

    oh yes, LIT TRIP.i've pulled out.i realise that my midyr results are too high a price to pay for gg on the trip cuz i'll only have 7 days to study.and i want to go out with my friends and family in june, so i'd rather not sacrifice that.i feel good about it though.much more relaxed.my revision can go at a more relaxed pace and i can do more;).YAY.

    CHE-CHE IS COMING TMR NIGHT AND I AM SUPER EXCITED.OMG LOVE HER AND MISS HER LIKE HELL.we keep flooding each otehr's fb inboxes cuz we want to update each otehr so much:).YES.I CANNOT WIAT.:)WE'RE GNA GO OUT TGT AND SHE'S STAYING FOR MY BDAE YES YES YES!

    okay back to studying haha.ECONS.
    xoxo,
    Mars


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty