This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : Mamma Mia
Posted on : Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 8:58 AM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
just had a Mother's Day party at my house:).twas fun with the family.
anyway, i prepared a ppt for my grandmas and then i started crying at my own ppt-.-
i couldn't help but think if you're going to be alive for Mother's Day next year.
Would i even get the chance to say those words to you?As i watched the ppt, i thought about all the time and effort i took to make it and then i realised.What if this was my last chance to tell you i love you?I hope that you felt it when you watched it.All the time and effort was worth it after all.I knew you were going to tear but you wanted to be strong.And just seeing you do that, made me, the coward cry. I'm so sorry for when i couldn't visit you or when i was too busy to even call you.You mean so much to me, and i just forget to show you sometimes.i'm so so sorry.I want to treasure all the time i have left with you.I know it's not a lot and you know it too.Please stay strong for me.I Love You.
xoxo,
Marrissa