This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : putting my heart back together
Posted on : Monday, August 16, 2010 @ 7:35 AM
CONFUSED.
'some people put walls up, not to let no one in, but to see who's going to be the one to break them down'
anyway, i realised that i'm damaged because of it. i don't know how one incident could have such an impact on my life, but it's probably the reason behind my insecurities.i'm weak and pathetic. I've got to find some way to move on, to open my heart and to take the risk, be fearless.but it's like i can actually see that wall blocking me and though i want to break it down,
I can't understand why I'm so sensitive. i really wish i was stronger. people say that i always look confident. but i'm just the opposite.I'm not good enough, and never will be. I've got to learn how to accept that. I need to stop having those episodes that I've been having where i feel like shit about myself. Chrissy says that she thought i was a wise person, but i guess i don't listen to my own advice.what an irony.
i feel another one of my episodes coming soon.i need to get past this, but i don't know how.