<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    ✏ title: Like Venus and Mars, we're different stars
    Posted on : Friday, September 10, 2010 @ 9:29 AM

    ‘I fucking love you, Liz Reethers." He said again, his whole body shaking. "The only future I want is one with you. You want the truth, here it is. I love you, Liz. Not who I want you to be, or who you pretend to be because it's what your parents want to see. I love you. I love the way you try not to smile, because you know you shouldn't, but end up doing it anyway. I love the way you always smooth out every wrinkle on your clothes, even when you know they're just going to come right back. I love the way you're such a hardass with all your germaphobe shit, and how you try and get away with it when you think no one's looking. I love the way you care about the rest of the world, even when it's given you no reason to, even when you don't have to. I love the way you blush when I hold your hand, the way your cheeks turn that perfect shade of red. I love your smile, the way you can light up a whole god damn room with one.
    You know what I love most, though? I love your laugh. Because it means you're happy. And if you're happy, then nothing else matters.’


    one guess on where that came from.
    HAHA
    anw
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY KHENG!
    LOVE YOU LIKE MADDDDD.<333333
    heh, met the clique today!LOVE YOU ALL.
    went to eat at NYNY and talked:).
    then i came home.and slept.whatapig.
    yeah so like did math, and now im trying to do lit.
    sigh looks like a late night.
    DAMN.

    anw grandparents are back from states;)
    HAPPY. heh i want my clothes whee.
    so yeah, this weekend, im hardcore.
    bye world.

    ps: I MISS YOU LISSA ANN VICTORIA WONG, ELIZABETH RAFAELA-GABRIELLE TAN AND CELESTE CORDEIRO.sleepover after exams k?!SET.

    xo


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty