This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : I know I can count on you, like four, three, two.
Posted on : Sunday, October 10, 2010 @ 6:17 AM
That song keeps playing on in my head haha and I always think of lissa <3
damn i miss you BF.
can't wait to hang with her on tues! got a lot to tell her manz.
and then on wed, i have a date with gen:)
I'm doing PW now.OHTHEJOY.
today i just spent the day lazing at home.
was supposed to meet diyanah, but i didn't feel good, sorry babe!
will make sure i meet her soon!
i've been sleeping LIKEAPIG.goodness.i woke up at 11.30 today. and then i slept AGAIN from 2.30 to 5!wl.waste time.BUT its okay hehe time can be wasted now.lol
saw the application for H3.i wanna apply for history but i have to get my promo results first SIGH. i really really hope that i do well:/
i have to get started on studying malay boohoo.life sucks with MT.but it'll be overrr soon.
and i can't wait to check out the EYECANDY during SATs in dec:) wheee.that'll serve as motivation to do the whole thing wahahaha.
oh this weekend, i've watched Leap Year(MATTHEW (GOOD)E.)hehe, Hotel for Dogs, the last song, and when in rome! watching Eclipse now.thank you meng for telling me about FUNSHION.whoa GO AND DOWNLOAD IT.AWESOMEAMAZING.haha
AND WHEN ARE WE HAVING OUR SLEEPOVER HUH LIS,LIZ AND CEL?!hahaha
xo,
mars