This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : What hurts the most.
Posted on : Monday, October 11, 2010 @ 7:53 AM
A SAFETY NET.
yep.
i think thats how i'm being objectified.
I know you felt awkward and left out, but don't you know we feel the same way too.
Like how do we talk to you without feeling it.It just involuntarily creeps up.
I don't know what to do.
In all honesty, i think she's right. Is it that you don't treasure our friendship?
our phone calls are always cut short and I feel its cuz yo dont want to talk to me.
it's okay, i'll get over it? but it's really a pity. because i wish you were there for me like how i am for you.
I don't know. Maybe i've got it all wrong.
Maybe it's something else holdingus back.
looks like the healing process is takng longer then i thought.but i think it doesn't really matter to you maybe? you have all your favourites anyway.
you don't need me.
that's what i'm feeling now.
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE.
had a lameass relationship talk today.I didnt really benefit from it cause i couldn't really relate that much? and i've heard it all before.
hahahaaha. gosh teasing J and S is damnnn fun! sorry J:).hahahahhaha
then had exco meeting. I miss them:) haha gg to lumpy's house on saturdayyy:) haha he's gna make us breakfast.o.o haahah
then we'll lunch tgt!
yayzer.
then went home after MT briefing, watched the rest of eclipse(which i think is not bad) and then went out to meet GEN<3.
ate at F.I.S.H and shared a meal.not bad, saved my money and talked.and talked. we both helped each other:) I hope.HAHA.then went to walk around. walked to LIDO, met JIABBY<3 and we went to MOSto chill and talk.damn i miss them. ahah GOOD LUCK JIA BBY FOR LIT ILY.
talke bout some serious stuffs.hope everything turns out okay:)
so yeah. just di PEEDOUBLEEEW. gna pon sch tmr to do it too:)
I'm determined to get that A.and i believe we CAN do it DIVAS! HALER.hahahha
kk gtg tyyy and do more pw if not just CRASH.
lub,
Mars