<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: With every beat of my heart.
    Posted on : Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 7:06 AM

    THIS IS FROM OLK'S TUMBLR;)I THINK ITS AWESOME.though i disagree with the PULLING OF MY HAIR!STUPID ONGLINGKANG.

    WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TEEN=
    "To me its about playing What time is it Mr Wolf with A12, putting on plays in the Black Velvet with A12, mugging at Starbucks with A12, going home with Meri and Dean on 135. And talking, lots of talking. Being a teen is about expressing myself uninhibited and daring to try anything fearlessly. Though I must admit, the fearless part I have sort of loss after last year’s heartbreak but I am glad having fun is a motif so strongly reinforced by A12. I mean, as much as I really want to yank every strand of hair out of Marrissa Miralini Karuna’s head and Joazrina Zaleha Yusof head after that prank, I guess I wont. Thats what being young is about right? Playing pranks on each other, pretending to be people and so on. I swear VJC would be a total torture without A12, instead it has become the epitome of my teenage dream. I know now, that ten years from now, twenty years from now, I wont remember about Venice or the SOVs but I would definitely remember about clubbing at the Black Velvet, going for Breakfast, conducting our own GP lesson, the scandals, the bitching, the chasing after each other. These I will remember. A12, we only have about a year with each other or maybe even less. That makes me feel like a lone whale in the large antarctic, the silence deafening. I look left and I look right but only mountains of salt and Ice linger. Oh well, life really isn’t the same for the lone whale without his herd. Life would never be the same without A12. Oh well, let us treasure our time here because what is happening to us now is rare. Think about it, we are a class without cliques because the whole class is a clique. That has never happened before in my history and I am certain in many other people’s histories. We are not bonded. No that is too forced a term for the natural fusion our class went through when we first met. And that I don’t have much more time to be young, so I better make the most of it! "

    I LOVE MY CLASS.
    xo,
    mars


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty