This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : I miss you,A12.
Posted on : Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 5:20 AM
talkng to OLK during work just now made me realise that i already miss him, and A12:(
it's funny cause we just saw each other last friday at sentosa( which i will elaborate when i dont have a fever-yes, i have a fever now:()
so, i'm too lazy to blog, thus i'll leave you with what my darlings have written about my amazing class.
OLK:
"Simple as it is, today just made me miss all of you so much
especially with the ever lingering thought of the fun you all were
having at sentosa. It’s not that I was tortured here (I find that my
stories of choir is far too dismal, I have friends here too) but its
just that I don’t feel as comfortable or at ease like when I am with you.
I need to explain my jokes and I need to mince my words, but to you, I don’t.
And I can be open about my aspirations or who I admire without getting sniggers.
As in, some parts of the day made me feel like crap but only because
those moments made me remember more clearly how this would have been
perfect had I been with you. "
MIAO:
'Sentosa with my A12 darlings+Shilun on a sunny/rainy Friday afternoon! Finally, somewhere away from town. For a moment, I felt like Betty and Veronica because they always go the beach during their summer holidays, haha.
Some people may not understand this but being with my class has brought so much love and enjoyable times. I feel accepted and loved by my classmates, people whom I swear to keep them in my heart for the rest of my life because they are that amazing. They are what made school interesting for me. I hope you will have the opportunity to have one amazing class in your life.'
Miao's right. I have had amazing classes in my life. especially 4/2 and A12. I'm one lucky egg and i thank God for them:)
I miss you A12.
and you shld know, I'm actually excited for school to start only because I get to be with ya'll for arnd 7 hours= heaven.
you have made my day, week and year.
and let's hope that next year, will be even more smashing as we offer our shoulders to each other during the trek towards A's.
You have given me strength to succeed, and i love you.