<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: teardrops on my guitar.
    Posted on : Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 6:18 AM

    I'm so sick of it.
    sick of holding my breath when people talk about it,hoping that they would just leave me out of the convo, whilst i sit there and pretend not to listen, and guard my emotions.
    I'm sick of looking in the mirror.
    I'm sick of remembering all those flashbacks that make my heart ache.
    I'm sick of not being able to be myself and being so bloody vulnerable and self-conscious.
    why can't I EVER be happy with myself?
    i really want to crawl into a hole right now.

    SCREW THIS.


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty