<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: i hope, that your dreams came true
    Posted on : Saturday, May 12, 2012 @ 3:41 AM

    happy 50th anniversary grandma & grandpa <3
    wow. its truly remarkable - how you can live with someone for that long, through the ups and downs, and still fall in love everyday. what an inspiration ;)

    Anw, i've just finished Nora Robert's Bride quartet. From the time that i picked up the first book in J1 to the 4th and last installment that i've just read, this was the only set of books that have made me wish so ernestly that i would get married and dream of my wedding (though contrary to what everyone thinks, I do not have a dream wedding ha ha). It's the set of books that when I read instead of studying, i feel immensely guilty. a better term would be 'guilty pleasure'. And as usual, Nora Roberts creates the best guys. ever. I want my very own Carter, Jack, Del or Malcolm. Though I must admit, since I see myself most in Laurel and Parker, I am undeniably attracted to Malcolm. hehe. So, to credit my journey with the Bride Quartet and the ladies of the Vows, here are Carter's heart melting words -

    'When you find somebody you love, all the way through, and she loves you - even with your weakness, your flaws, everything starts to click into place. And if you can talk to her, and she listens, if she makes you laugh,  and makes you think, makes you want, makes you see who you really are, and who you are is better, just better with her, you'd be crazy not to want to spend the rest of your life with her'



    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty