<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: if everyone cared
    Posted on : Monday, May 21, 2012 @ 8:41 AM

    I am so sick of feeling hurt/disappointed/frustrated again and again.

    As daddy says, if you can't change people, take a look at yourself and make the change. So now, i'm not going to give a fuck.

    I mean really, i would think you guys would be more sensitive or oh maybe care more? I don't even know why i keep trying or keep being bothered. you're not even my close friends. we're just a group of people that have A LOT of fun together. fun and friendship can be 2 very different things. so yes, when we do meet, I'll pretend that everything's jolly and oh yeah im having the time of my life. But those aren't the times that matter. It's the sacrifices made, and the effort put in, which clearly, ceases to exist in your self-centred worlds.

    I'm no longer going to care. and it's my turn to be self-centred. y'all will never be a priority on my friends list, that's for sure.


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty