<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: Pink.
    Posted on : Sunday, October 7, 2012 @ 2:44 AM


    "I love the little things he does that I'm sure he doesn't notice. Like kissing my forehead or nose, or when he holds my hand I love when he curls his arm around my waist. Yeah it's weird at first for my arm but I love how he wants to hold my hand and hold me close, I love all of that. Plus one of my favorite things he does is when we are together he gives me this look. He doesn't even have to say anything - he just looks at me and in that moment I swear I've never felt so loved in my life."
    - from a really well-written FP story
    this is just too sweet. bordering on cringingly-mushy, but the 15-year old inside of me still swoons lol. the last line's my favourite though, the rest is just context. 


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty