This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : diamond.
Posted on : Sunday, February 3, 2013 @ 3:26 AM
Despite all the times he irritates me, and our continuous fighting, I love my baby brother and I'd go to great lengths for him.
I just want him to succeed in the eyes of others, because in mine, he's always far ahead of me. Sure, if you look at our results slip, it may not be telling, but if you'd just watch him and the way he behaves and acts - with a generous heart, confidence (that borders on arrogance haha) and intelligence beyond mine, you'd realise that he's the bright one.
I guess that's why I'm kinda hard on him. Sometimes I think I'm forcing him to be like me, and that's wrong because he's his own person, and in his own time, will shine. And when he does, I'd like to be the shadow behind him, who has always been there.
Today, we went to town for a bit, and then he went to robinsons to get something and came back with a-Jays in his hands, because he knew that I'd been using lousy earphones and had to borrow my dad's. He knew that I have a policy of not spending on earphones (he's the complete opposite -.-), and decided to take it upon himself.
love you kieran, and I'd rather dunk my head in water for a bit instead of letting you ever see this - it's a pride thing - but I'll work on being a better sister, and no girl in the world is ever going to be good enough for you (i know you're aware of that, but you'll forget it soon enough haha).
Waiting to see you shine, just as brightly as you already do in my eyes.
I just want him to succeed in the eyes of others, because in mine, he's always far ahead of me. Sure, if you look at our results slip, it may not be telling, but if you'd just watch him and the way he behaves and acts - with a generous heart, confidence (that borders on arrogance haha) and intelligence beyond mine, you'd realise that he's the bright one.
I guess that's why I'm kinda hard on him. Sometimes I think I'm forcing him to be like me, and that's wrong because he's his own person, and in his own time, will shine. And when he does, I'd like to be the shadow behind him, who has always been there.
Today, we went to town for a bit, and then he went to robinsons to get something and came back with a-Jays in his hands, because he knew that I'd been using lousy earphones and had to borrow my dad's. He knew that I have a policy of not spending on earphones (he's the complete opposite -.-), and decided to take it upon himself.
love you kieran, and I'd rather dunk my head in water for a bit instead of letting you ever see this - it's a pride thing - but I'll work on being a better sister, and no girl in the world is ever going to be good enough for you (i know you're aware of that, but you'll forget it soon enough haha).
Waiting to see you shine, just as brightly as you already do in my eyes.