<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    ✏ title: mercy.
    Posted on : Saturday, February 16, 2013 @ 9:09 PM

    It has to be stage 1. IT HAS TO BE. It has to be something that she can recover from, that just a little chemo will do, and she'll be up on her feet again. She's got so many people depending on her, who love her. Davin's too young to lose his mother. And Aunty Julie has to see her grandchildren, not just Cate. She needs to be there when chech gets married next year, and when chech has babies. I want her to be there for my wedding. Please God. Please please please I beg. There's too much that she hasn't done and hasn't seen and hasn't felt. 50 is way too young to have a knife slice through her life. Please I pray that on the 25th, we'll all breathe a sigh of relief because we'll find out that she's going to be okay. Sure, the road to recovery will be long and hard, but let there be a long long road. The family's so tense right now, across oceans, we all feel the same pain. I just wish I could do something to make it all better. To wave a wand and take away the pain and suffering. To erase the past few days.

    I don't understand. Wasn't 2013 supposed to be a better year? Why can't we all just get a break?

    Oh my.

    I'm not prepared for worse news. I'm not. And I can't even imagine being in my cousins' shoes right now.

    Please give her strength. And a miracle. We all just really need a miracle right now.






    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty