This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : rant rant rant rant
Posted on : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 @ 1:12 AM
bloody hell. this is getting so damn annoying that i have to rant about it here.
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP REMINDING ME THAT I'M SINGLE. so okay sure, jokes here and there are funny. Even I laugh at myself most times and that's okay if I make jokes about MYSELF. Not if you make jokes about me. it used to be funny at first, but not when your attached friends think it's funny too?! and when some family members stop asking you about your love life or lack thereof and choose to focus on your brother instead (okay fine that's a tad sensitive on my part haha). when your 12 year old cousin asks you what its like 'in the sad corner' ha. ha. ha. I'm not even sad to begin with but all of this is making me feel like shit. I know people mean well when they're like 'oh mars don't think that there's anything wrong with you, because really there isn't'. Well thanks, because just when I didn't really think that, NOW i'm thinking about it and yup, there must be something wrong with me.
AND NO, i am not jealous that my brother gets attention from girls, you've got to be kidding me. I'm more worried cause I want him to focus on studying. and THAT'S ALL. ughfjkalamhahdkjgfi
Talked about it to Chrissy ytd, and am so glad she feels the same. it's just been pissing me off so badly when people keep talking about it?
or maybe its just me. cause it's making me realise that I'm 20 and still single. but this is not the kind of pressure I want nor am I asking for it.
i give up. guys have no balls, i have too much pride and it makes for a perfect combination don't you think?
PEOPLE NEED TO STOP REMINDING ME THAT I'M SINGLE. so okay sure, jokes here and there are funny. Even I laugh at myself most times and that's okay if I make jokes about MYSELF. Not if you make jokes about me. it used to be funny at first, but not when your attached friends think it's funny too?! and when some family members stop asking you about your love life or lack thereof and choose to focus on your brother instead (okay fine that's a tad sensitive on my part haha). when your 12 year old cousin asks you what its like 'in the sad corner' ha. ha. ha. I'm not even sad to begin with but all of this is making me feel like shit. I know people mean well when they're like 'oh mars don't think that there's anything wrong with you, because really there isn't'. Well thanks, because just when I didn't really think that, NOW i'm thinking about it and yup, there must be something wrong with me.
AND NO, i am not jealous that my brother gets attention from girls, you've got to be kidding me. I'm more worried cause I want him to focus on studying. and THAT'S ALL. ughfjkalamhahdkjgfi
Talked about it to Chrissy ytd, and am so glad she feels the same. it's just been pissing me off so badly when people keep talking about it?
or maybe its just me. cause it's making me realise that I'm 20 and still single. but this is not the kind of pressure I want nor am I asking for it.
i give up. guys have no balls, i have too much pride and it makes for a perfect combination don't you think?