<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: old friends.
    Posted on : Monday, March 11, 2013 @ 11:23 AM

    you know what's sad? how we can forget the significance of another in our lives.

    Yangs and I used to be so close, same clique, same class, council... etc. and then she went over to TA, and we thought, of course, we'd be friends forever. Clique 5. but then, she started saying 'no'  to invites to hang out and birthday parties, and we stopped trying so hard. different worlds, i guess both ends felt that maybe what we had was not worth the continued effort. And I regret it, because it's her birthday today. No matter how long we have not spoken, I can still remember her birthday. Funny since I can't seem to remember some of my current friends' birthdays. And just now, while surfing FB, i found myself wondering if I should wish her, when I'm someone who sometimes wishes some acquaintences without a second thought.

    It's sad, but thank goodness we have all been blessed with the gift of a memory. For though she is not a part of my life any more, she used to be a part of it, and that, I will treasure. Happy Birthday. 


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty