This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : 3.30am and I miss you.
Posted on : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
Not a day goes by where I don't think about you, however fleeting or lingering the thought is, its still there. Sometimes its happy - fond memories of something you would say if you saw this or that, or the comments you would give on whatever decision the government had recently made etc with your own little theories, that were often just laughed about at first, until we realised that your lack of education certainly did not hinder your intelligence. Grandpa's living with us now. And that day, i felt like not being around him... because he made me think of you. it was selfish of me, and i regret how I felt and how I distanced myself. But i just miss you so much.
They say it gets better with time - well, it only gets better when you don't have time to think about it. The pain of losing you will always remain.
They say it gets better with time - well, it only gets better when you don't have time to think about it. The pain of losing you will always remain.