<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: chrissy.
    Posted on : Sunday, May 12, 2013 @ 8:43 AM

    i will always always always be eternally grateful that i have a best friend that i can tell anything and everything to, without the fear of being judged or the need to pretend that i'm strong. Even though its so easy to put up fronts, it's just not the right thing to do with you. Thank you for tolerating my mood swings and my rants and my passing thoughts, and for understanding me almost as much as my parents do (and that's a feat). Most importantly, thank you for never discrediting or overlooking the way i feel, and for accepting me all the same and being the opposing voice when i think there shouldn't be one. love you forever. (i hope you read this :'))

    Felt the need to say this because I think I sometimes forget to remind myself how lucky I am. Especially at times, when I feel the exact opposite. That's when you need to pause and think of all the blessings bestowed upon you in life, and whisper a thank you.


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty