<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    ✏ title: right now you're mine.
    Posted on : Monday, September 23, 2013 @ 11:26 AM

    so on saturday, (in a fit of annoyance/anger) i found myself wondering 'ugh why am i doing this' at times. sometimes when he's being annoying or just the little things that slowly start to get to, doubt creeps in. And then right in the very next moment, I find myself laughing, really laughing - the kind of laughter that makes you want to shake your head while you do it, and you're smiling at the end of it and your heart? it just feels so warm, so...content, & i'm someone who hardly feels so content. Then I think 'this is why I'm doing this' and I'm going to keep wanting to do this for as long as I am & we are meant to.

    "I hope you find someone who makes flowers grow even in the saddest parts of you". I think I have.



    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty