<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: living years.
    Posted on : Saturday, November 16, 2013 @ 5:33 PM

    I don't know if I am supposed to be bothered by the fact that I have no relationship with my paternal grandfather. Or is the sad part actually if I'm questioning if I should be bothered. Honestly, no part of me regrets it....which is scary because it also means that I can't find compassion within me for people whom I don't think really deserve the time, the effort and my love. It's so odd, because I loved and still love my late grandmother with so much of me, and yet I can't find a substantial place in my heart for my grandpa. Need to think about this more, but I'll leave it to after exams.

    ok, back to work. 


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty