<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    ✏ title: pulling at pieces
    Posted on : Wednesday, April 16, 2014 @ 3:34 AM

    This road is really really unprecedentedly difficult. Sometimes, I don't know why I keep staying on this path despite the obstacles thrown my way, but deep down in my heart, I know this is something I am meant to do - just that maybe its not as visible as yet.

    I remember when Hanis got 30/100 for Math in primary 4, and she went home crying. She got a 100 for the final exam.

    Success is a choice, that I will keep choosing everyday for the sake of my dream.




    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty