<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    title: random
    Posted on : Friday, October 10, 2014 @ 9:16 AM

    random thought - but sometimes I wonder if people are really as happy for me as they say they are hm. Maybe I expect more because I would put aside whatever I was feeling to feel happy for those important to me, but I think its unreasonable to expect that from others. Ah well, whatever.

    also - am super stressed want to pull out all my hair but i love my hair so it will have to stay and ok this break is over i just took a nap and now a night full of work awaits


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty