This is Me
Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW
blah blah blah
✏ title : wait a minute...what?!
Posted on : Saturday, February 21, 2015 @ 8:01 AM
warning: mush post ahead.
After meeting Andrew's family and having them be so welcoming.... it just proved to us both that what we have is not only something that we want, but it's something that is so very possible.
Today he spent the day with me and had dinner with my family, and at the end of the day, before he left, i just....I just kept getting semi-emotional though i wouldn't actually cry hahaha but well, I just feel like this is it. This is my person. and omg i cannot believe that I am saying this at 22 - call me naive and stupid, but I'd happily be that if it meant feeling what I feel - but just by being with him, I see the rest of my life.
I know I was super frustrated about not being able to travel etc, but honestly, taking a step back... sure those are still things that I want, but i need Andrew. And whatever it is, I will always always be grateful for him.
After meeting Andrew's family and having them be so welcoming.... it just proved to us both that what we have is not only something that we want, but it's something that is so very possible.
Today he spent the day with me and had dinner with my family, and at the end of the day, before he left, i just....I just kept getting semi-emotional though i wouldn't actually cry hahaha but well, I just feel like this is it. This is my person. and omg i cannot believe that I am saying this at 22 - call me naive and stupid, but I'd happily be that if it meant feeling what I feel - but just by being with him, I see the rest of my life.
I know I was super frustrated about not being able to travel etc, but honestly, taking a step back... sure those are still things that I want, but i need Andrew. And whatever it is, I will always always be grateful for him.