<"center">
Bubblegum smiles.

This is Me

Marrissa.MARS
CHIJ TP 09'
VJC 11'
LOVE GOD FAMILY FRIENDS
ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND MILK
Liverpool-TORRES FTW




blah blah blah


  • C-box.
  • Shout-mix
  • Ha-lo-scan
  • Yum-yum
    ✏ title:
    Posted on : Thursday, August 6, 2015 @ 5:47 AM

    I had been doing so well until this. Hearing that I've put on weight after london amused me at first and i accepted it - i mean yeah la i ate so much. But now, i'm in bed in tears and feeling absolutely hopeless because i can't exercise or rather am not ABLE enough to, and i can't do anything about this immediately. Plus school is starting next week and it is just going to be harder. 

    I wish i had been born naturally skinny. I wish i had enough confidence in myself to always feel beautiful - but the truth is, i don't. Andrew tries his best, he always makes me feel so loved just the way i am. Stepping outside that bubble though, i know that i am objectively probably embarrassing the way that I am now and I need to do something about it. I just feel absolutely crushed, again. Have not broken down like this since that time (at the start of this year i think). I am overly-sensitive and overly self-conscious and i don't know what to do about it except to wallow in self-pity. Thinking about having to meet people and going out and going to school is giving me anxiety because with this knowledge, I can't walk in confidence any longer. 

    That aside, the exercising and dieting begins now. 


    there's no need to rush

    Put your links here.

    MAO JESS COURT LIZZI CELLY JIA seven eight nine ten


    THX

    Designer: everlastingroses!
    Icons : chasethedrug/x_empty